Saturday, November 08, 2008

Peaceful Sea, Sorching Sun

Sometimes when you think you are prepared and ready, the very next moment you just get freak out and start getting nervous. That's what I'm going through. I'm feeling prepared for my IBS on Monday since I've got it scripted out and I'm happy with it. But seriously, it's the one and only individual assignment and I wanna scored and definitely do well. Oh well, I guess I just need to run through as many times and imagine the whole scenario.

Apart from that, today I went to Bedok Reservoir with my parents to exercise. Okay, I'm so getting fat and I'm was feeling real sinful for eating a huge piece of Secret Recipe's Chocolate Banana cake. I'm proud of myself. HAHA. It really feels great and I found my inspiration there for my assignments. Some day I shall go there and take some photos and post it here. =)

This is something that I find it interesting. When people are forced to work to datelines and due dates, there's always time when you can take your time out and sip your tea leisurely and enjoying life like no tomorrow. I feel like this right now, like there's so many things to be done but it seems to be done or at the least yet to get going. I just loved my weekend so much that I hope it never ends. And I really want to meet up my 7in1 darlings asap.
Loved and take care.

Edited:
Oh, I just remembered, I feel like studying fashion photography, fashion designing, financial planning and investing. Random edits. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home